Thursday, October 2, 2008

7 Layer Cookie Bars, Applesauce Oaties, Baby Ruth Cookies, Carrot Pumpkin Muffins, and Zucchini Bread

My grandmother passed away a month ago. I inherited her little on the side home bakery business. I've always loved to bake and now I have all the equipment and supplies to do so. I put together a little menu today. This is everything I will have baked by the end of the day so it will all be available. All cookies and muffins are individually wrapped. I can do custom orders as well. Just contact me cause I can do anything.



Sweet Treats


Seven Layer Cookie Bar



Graham cracker, chocolate, butterscotch, walnuts, and coconut baked with margarine and sweetened condensed milk.

$0.50/piece $5.00/dozen



Applesauce Oaties


Oatmeal, cinnamon, nutmeg, applesauce, semisweet chocolate chips, raisins, and chopped walnuts.

$0.50/piece $5.00/dozen


Baby Ruth Cookies



Baby Ruth candy bar in your basic cookie base.

$0.50/piece $5.00/dozen



Muffins and Breads


Carrot Pumpkin Muffins



Whole wheat flour, pumpkin, honey, and applesauce.

$1.00/piece $10.00/doz.



Zucchini Bread or Muffin



Fresh grated zucchini, cinnamon, raisins, and walnuts.

$1.00/piece $5.00/loaf




email: jenny@jennydavey.com

Custom orders are accepted. I can accommodate low-sugar diets as well.

No comments: