Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Cookies & Chippity Chippers!

I'm posting a little late this time due to complete laziness.

For Halloween, I ended up keeping it simple. I was going to a party and wanted to bring something for everyone. I found a recipe on MarthaStewart.com for small sugar cookies with candy corn. I used caramel candy corn for these and also cherry flavored gummy brains. The candy corn and brains are pressed into the cookie after they are removed from the oven. The cookies were still hot enough to melt the brains completely. They were absolutely delicious; however. I never would have thought to combine gummies and cookies.



Halloween Sugar Cookies with Caramel Candy Corn and Cherry Flavored Gummy Brains

For this weeks cookies I used an old Mrs. Fields recipe only I used more peanut butter chips and only one kind of chocolate chip. Very yummy.



Chippity Chippers

No comments: